Tampa Bay was awarded a $3.4 million grant to for technology training and employment by the Department of Labor, and for a limited time, some of that could be going to help your company hire and retain talent.
There is no cost for this program. We just need your input on training the next generation with the right skills to make them valuable to tech companies like yours.
Techhire Company Benefits
- Funding for up to 100% of new employee wages through on the job training, paid work experience and Internships.
- Reimburse up to 10 weeks of a new employee’s starting salary to encourage employers to hire local and retain local talent.
- Increased talent supply reduces difficulty filling roles.
- Improved retention for critical job functions.
- Improved workforce diversity and inclusion.
- In-house training programs are eligible for reimbursement under the Techhire Grant.
- External training programs that help you retain existing employees.
Techhire Company Requirements
- Looking to hire technical staff in the next 4 years, but you don’t need to be a tech company.
- Jobs must be Located in the Greater Tampa Bay area (Pasco, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Manatee, Sarasota, Polk Counties)
- Willing to let us send you technical candidates for your open positions.
- You have no obligation to hire anyone and there is no cost or fees for this program.